World Cup Links

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Haven't updated in a while

Since I last updated my two teams, USA and Mexico lost to Ghana and Argentina respectively. I really thought that this was the US's chance to make it to the semi-final. Because if they would have beaten Ghana they would've faced Uruguay and avoided the scary teams i.e. Brazil, Argentina, Netherlands, Spain until the semi-final. Mexico, I thought had a fighting chance but that was it, as history repeated itself.

I will continue blogging throughout the remainder of the world cup, however I will continue my hiatus until this weekend and the next round of games. Not only will I blog about those games but I will also chime in with my opinion of the direction US soccer should take in the coming months and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment